On June 10, about 60 men came together in the ROC Foyer to discover the path for our re-launched Men’s Ministry Program and to get challenged by our pastor’s vision for the remainder of 2017.
Why it mattered
- A movement of men immediately rallied around a BIG goal for our church
- Significant progress was made as men took the first steps to implement the challenge
- Men now know how vital they are to a cause which cannot be accomplished without them.
- Ideas from Saturday’s event are being reviewed this week to determine the best ones to accomplish right away.
- Teams will be formed around the larger initiatives in order to get traction quickly.
- July 16 check-in for men after the 11:00am worship service
- Skill builder studies this fall to sharpen men as they seek to follow Christ and be leaders at home, at church, at work, and in the community.
The 30 – 30 – 30 Challenge
We want 30 new households to attend a worship or discipleship event at Redland, plus 30 new professions of faith, all within the remaining 30 Sundays of 2017. To do this, we need our men – and women and children/youth – to rise up and pull together. Look for updates as this challenge progresses!