Volunteers from Redland Baptist Church are among the several churches from Montgomery County who commit to serve in the Soup Kitchen at St. Martin’s Catholic Church in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Redland’s group of volunteers are scheduled to serve every 3rd Saturday of the month from September through June by feeding the needy a hot nutritious free meal, offering referral services, and sharing God’s love through word and service.
- Spiritual but not religious? How this week’s Core Belief can help.March 8, 2018
- Healthy Church Workshop, April 7March 8, 2018
- Adult Drop-In Basketball is Back!March 5, 2018
- Holy Week Worship ScheduleMarch 2, 2018
- Spring Family Fun Event – Easter Egg Hunt!March 2, 2018