GRACE at Home Coffeehouse
is a once-a-month time for parents to gather and enjoy coffee, snacks, encouraging conversations, and resources to help strengthen their family. Held monthly on Sunday evenings from 5:00-6:30pm in the church foyer, it gives parents a chance to fellowship while their children are in AWANA or teens are at Fuel. Please see below for the current year’s schedule. We hope to see you there!
2015-2016 Coffeehouse Schedule (5:00-6:30pm):
This year, our topics will be a #rbccoffeetalk POST IT Challenge every month. Questions will be posted on social media with the #rbccoffeetalk.
- September 20 – “How do you make the first day of school special?”
- October 4 – “What do you do when my child is being bullied?”
- November 1 – “How do you spread gratefulness to your children”
- December 6 – “How do you handle your child wanting more?”
- January 10 – “What do you use for time management for your family?”
- February 14 – “How do you keep your marriage off of auto-pilot?”
- March 6 – “How do you celebrate Easter traditions with your family?”
- April 10 – “What do you do to keep your children safe online?”